Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sept. 04, 2013 - Studies

Some studies i did.
I used reference for it, but holy crap my studies never look this good.  My studies never turn out this well.  I always have a lot of trouble understanding joints, in particularly where the limbs connect to the body.  Surprisingly this little amount of study really helped me understand what exactly is going on and how things connect.  No doubt i'll do more studies on this, but I had a few nice eye openers.

One thing I have noticed many times but its a nice nod to the effort i've been putting into this is how i've been able to keep the proportions relatively decent.  Thanks gestures!

Another thing differently I did that I might actually make part of my routine, I usually do a small work out after the drawings.  Instead of after, I did it before this time and it helped clear my mind a bit more of silly things.  I will try this again next time to see if it still helps.

Anyway, MORE TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment