Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Right Side of the Brain

Tonight, I thought I would change things up a bit by doing the next assignment of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.  Not gonna lie, when i first started this drawing, I felt that I was thrown so far out of my comfort zone it was not even funny.  "What am I even doing?" I asked myself.  But as time went on, I really began to feel my groove.  The assignment was to draw this image:  portrait of igor stravinsky upside down.  The image in the book was upside down, and we had to draw it as such, upside down.  At the end of the chapter it wanted me to draw 2 more images in the same manner I did with this one.  Though I feel that I already know many of the concepts and ideas portrayed in this book, I think there is still a lot that i can learn.  If even the reassurance of various teachings I have picked up over time.

Book Stuff:
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment