Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Update - Preparing for a Big Art Move

Just a little update guys.  I haven't really been doing a lot of drawing lately, but that doesn't mean I'm out.

I have been preparing for a "big art move" where I will be shifting my entire focus to art.  This is a thing I have wanted to do for a VERY long time but other projects and stuff have always got in the way.  Now that most of those things are finally coming to a close, I am more than willing to give this art move a try.

I will have more updates when the time comes, but I am very excited.

Also, non art related news, the entire government thing has got me a bit worried also...  Im trying my hardest to not let it get to me, but it's some pretty scary stuff.  This past week i have decided to fight the urge to keep informed on the matter, it's done nothing but hinder my progress in many areas.  Gotta keep moving forward.  Everything will work itself out I'm sure, it's not like being stressed over things i have no control over will do any good for anybody anyway.

I need to stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment