Monday, November 3, 2014

Nov. 1, 2014 - First Vlog Just Do It!

Fresh Start.  Let's get the ball rolling (again)!
Took a while to really get used to all the changes that happened recently, but LETS DO IT AGAIN!

Finally started up that first art vlog.  It took a while to finally work up the courage to do it.  But it is now a thing.  I will be doing these as often as I can.  It will basically just be a video form of what already happens here on the blog.  Me talking about art stuff and things I've learned.
This is an extremely experimental series about art stuff.  Much like this blog, It's not aimed at showing how amazing of an artist I am, but rather some form of informative inspirational documentation of my progress while I ramble about various things.


Anyway, here's the post pics i drew in the video.
Some quick 30 sec drawings.

These were 2 min sketches.
I know I hadn't really drawn much these past few months, but some did turn out pretty decent.  Don't want to critique them too much because it's been a while.  So I'll just focus more on getting that mileage in for the time being.  Learning the anatomy, gestures, and faces are still a top priority. 

MORE TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment