Thursday, February 11, 2016

Big important things soon

Over the course of the past two weeks I have been hard at work on one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.  Because of my childhood, anything pertaining to me and the betterment of myself has always been met with very strong emotional anxiety.  I have never felt as much emotional backlash for a project quite like this one...

Every step of the way I've felt complete and total resistance from myself.  While I dont think I'm ready to talk about it on here just yet, I feel that completing this project will free me from a huge chunk of those negative emotions I've unknowingly built up and carried with me over the years.  This is an extremely important step for me because...  This is the biggest step I've ever done to truly better myself as an artist and content creator.

Unfortunately my artwork has really halted during this process...  But I think this is important.

It's so hard...   but it's important...

I have put so much thought into this over the years and it's finally happening.  soon.  It's almost done.

SOON!!


I'm so nervous with this... but i think it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment