Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nona Design

So...  I drew Nona.

And colored her woo!
I'm still not 100% happy with her design so I figured I'd try a little redesign.  I kinda like it.  Though I dont think this is a final design.  She's a robot... kind of...  Don't know if I've ever said that before on.  I really like how the image turned out though.


When I was coloring the pink sketch to black, I stopped halfway...  and i thought it looked kind of cool.  So i will include this also.
The linework actually kind reminded me of some kind of metaphor for various elements of her Story....  kiiind of...  It was a nice little accident so i figured i'd share it :3

Then here's the regular sketch.



I really need to do more character studies to learn more about character design.  Or read things.  I dunno.

Also little update.  The blog will be back and running.  I didn't get as much done as i wanted too last week but I did do a bit.  It will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment