Friday, June 17, 2016

Poses N Such 6-15 through 6-17

babbdsbjaljdsljbaljdslbjkasdbljadsjlks
these
6-15-16
1 min each.


6-16-16
1-min each

Vilppu refresher:
Im rusty, so i need a bit of a refresher.  So I redid a portion of the vilppu chapter 1 lessons.  I will be returning to these periodically and hopefully complete the entire series one day.  But I absolutely need a refresher.  I always like returning to these lessons, It feels like even though I've been away from them for so long, i take away some new understanding.

6-17-16
1 min each.




Then these were not timed.  During my last 1000 sketch drawing whatever thing i wanted to do more proper studies.  So lets get some of those done.   The first of many I hope.  I can still see the rust shaking off, but relearning a bit of the form structures from the earlier vilppu thing was a nice reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment