Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Design For Nona?

New design for Nona!


I've been wanting to do a bit of a redesign for Nona for a good while now.  At least her little outfit. I really like this look for her.  Something super simple.  I like super simple.  That's not to say the old outfit is gone.  But I like this one a lot haha.

Also, Im trying a new coloring method that's entirely new to me!  This method was suggested to me by twitch user Bear the Mighty.  I'm incredibly thankful for him taking the time to explain his coloring method and just generally being amazing and supportive.

This might be one of my favorite drawings.  Think i really nailed the proportions and style and ahhh I love it! ♥

Little extras:
Line Work:

Original Sketch:

Original sketch is actually super gross.  I wasn't feeling the proportions and everything just felt wonky.  Glad I ended up going back to refine it and didn't go forward with it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment