Thursday, August 28, 2014

Aug. 28, 2014 - A Very Educational MrZebraGamer Documentary.

This was one of those rare instances where an Idea went from my mind to completion in a single day.



A buddy of mine, MrZebraGamer, recently hit 10,000 subscribers on youtube.  So I made him a little silly animation.  I dont know how the idea came to mind hahaha.  At first I got the idea to have him a documentary type setting where he started flying and the announcer got a bit excited.  With me being a rather big fan of nature documentaries, it wasn't hard to emulate that style.  I laughed at this thing from the initial idea all the way to completion.  Im even laughing at it while I watch it here XD!

It was interesting to note that my studies on form really helped when drawing the Zebra.  I have never drawn a Zebra before, and have literally only drawn a part of a horse from that Centaur Monster Girl challenge, but I was able to confidently draw this with relative ease.  It's always interesting when learning something indirectly affects my ability to do something almost completely different.  I need to get back to my Vilppu studies.  Now that the nephew has returned to school and is nolonger screaming in my ear every day...  That is very much a possibility.

Fun fact.   the little jet sound is just me blowing air between my teeth and lips XD
He really liked it.  And that's pretty awesome! 

If I was able to focus like this on everything...  There's no telling what I'd be able to accomplish.  I think the hardest part of it all is that for a moment there, I WAS able to focus like this, but just then literally everything happened.   Things have been getting better as of late.  So here's hoping this year can still take a turn for the better.  Just gotta stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment