Friday, August 29, 2014

Aug. 29, 2014 - Nona Faces and Frederator??


So, I got a message from Frederator Studios on youtube.  Not quite sure how or what to think of this, it's pretty insane!  My initial idea is that it's probably just a troll account, but I dont know it seems pretty legit.  They want me to join their Frederator Network.  As crazy awesome as that is, they sent the message to my video game account, and unless they are branching out from being an Animation Network to games network it's a bit... odd.  There's a whole lot of options to weigh when it comes to youtube partnership programs, and I am a bit hesitant to leave my current partnership with Fullscreen.  But even still.  To at least know there is a Frederator anybody that would even consider me as part of their anything is PRETTY FREAKIN COOL!  To be part of the company that helped make 90% of the cartoons I look back and enjoy to this day...  oh man.  I've got to read all the fine print for this one, but it's pretty dang cool.  I understand that the person that found my channel probably sent out hundreds of those messages that day, but even still.  It's pretty cool xD.   I'm a bit hesitant to leave Fullscreen after how well they have treated me all these years, but we will see what happens.  I'll keep the blog posted on the details.

And some Nona faces.  I don't draw her enough.


The first one was fooling around with her hair design a bit, but I dunno.  I kinda just like the simple original design.  I need to draw my own characters more haha.  Gotta step my game up, MORE TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment