Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Things took a turn... (no art)

Life situation is getting a bit rough with the whole brother and nephew thing.  Things took an interesting turn and I just want it all to get over with.  As much as I wanted October to be a "come back" month, as it stands I'm not sure how active I will be on here.  AT LEAST for the time being.  I'm gonna be away from my computer a bit more than usual so drawing digitally may not be the best option right now.  I do have a few sketch books that I do plan on drawing it, but since I don't have a scanner I wont be able to get them on here.

With all that is going on.  I am still determined to make this a more productive month than last month and to at least get as much drawing in as i can.  I've got to push myself.

With that being said, I still ask for your patience with this blog and it's updates the next few weeks.  I hope that this will be the final stop for all this drama and that things will finally swing my way.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment