Sunday, October 21, 2018

Big ol update

Hey guy it's been a while!  Long time no post.  I have a heck of a lot to say but it's late and i just want to start posting all that missed art on here again.

Stay tuned for a big update on really trying to pull everything together!!

I'll be posting everything under the correct date.  I don't know if i'll remember all the context, but I'll add what i can remember, as well as a master post that will link to all those posts after they are posted.

Edit:  I've had some issues digging up some of my old study documents with tons of gestures.  I have had a number of huge file migrations in my absence and seem to have lost some of those gesture files.  Everything else seems to be in tact, but for some reason those gesture files are missing.  Just imagine a few of them thrown in there in between some of the pretty pictures ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment