Monday, January 4, 2016

Pokemon Challenge Weedle #13

Weedle!!
Totally wasn't feeling this one through the majority of drawing it.  However, after adding the hair, playing with the eyes a bit, then throwing together the final details I ended up really liking how it turned out.



There was a stage in creating this one when I wasn't sure if I should be adding arms or bits to Pokemon that don't normally have arms.  In the end I decided to just go ahead and do whatever.  This is my challenge and the sole purpose of this was to keep me motivated to draw more and explore character design and put my studies into some kind of tangible form

With that being said, I decided to give the armless look another try by removing them from the final image.  I still feel like it took something away from the image but ehhh..  EHHHHH.  GG.






No comments:

Post a Comment