Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013 New Schedule

New Schedule!
I have been working on a new schedule for about a month.  One of the problems with my past schedules is that I often required too much of myself and would burn myself out far to early.  Much of my time in this new schedule will be spent editing and improving on and creating art.  But I will try to not be so hard on myself if i start to feel burnt out.  This should hopefully result in much more productivity and a stable mind across the board.  Wish me luck this week, here's hoping for more great things!

AAAND THE ART!
I know he's out there.
An art trade I did with a good bud of mine RAZ.  I'm actually really pleased with this haha.  It is an ongoing joke he and I have had about the opening theme of the "New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh" where we repeat "I know he's out there" repeatedly.  Then in a talk, we had the idea of a scary pooh bear showing up with the text and I had to do that for our art trade haha!  I'm rather pleased with this one. 


Bub and Bob:
Requested by my bud Shaunzy, Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble!  These ended up being pretty freakin adorable.  I tried a little something different on these and really like how they turned out.  Lately i've been switching between Flash and Photoshop.  While i love the simplicity of flash, I'm not entirely sure doing full complete drawings would be the best for me.  While flash still does give desirable results in final pictures I feel it lacks the complexity to fully explore my creative mind....  Well, in the picture sense at least, of-course flash works for animations. 

Lastly, I don't feel as though I express this enough, but I am so appreciative of my friends family and fans that have supported me all this time in everything.  It is you guys that really keep me going and wanting to grow as an artist, and individual.

Thanks for that.


MORE TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment