Monday, May 20, 2013

May 5, 2013 - May 17, 2013

I updated java and It seems I can upload things again!  Woohoo!  Here's a post of all the images I've done till now.



Art trade with Pixelmaster9000 This is his character Jeffery Craig Kool.
This is his character if he had a fire powerup.  I had a lot of trouble with this one.  The shorter body type was hard to capture correctly.  I think I still made him a bit taller than he should have been.  But I learned a lot during this one.

The next one:
From Shaunzy's stream.  We took a break and he wanted me to draw a thing.  SO I DREW A BOOT!


Next one:
Art Trade with Shaunzy!  His character Mimi.
Really surprised with how well this one turned out.  Did this one in photoshop with various line techniques.  I used a number of layers, sketch, line, color and an extra for the face. 

And here is the sketch of this one.
 Sketches:
Some sketches.  My lack of practice...  ARRRRGG  Must try harder.  Not terrible, but needs work.


Sketches:
These started out as the regular studies.  But I decided to change it up a bit with a cat thing.  The one eyed girl is Raocow's character "Demo"  And the dude on the far right is "Don't Starve".  I'm actually rather proud of these.  They turned out nice.  I might turn the two on the right into complete pictures.  But we'll see.




Lastly Vilppu Training!

Click here to view the full image.
These were studies taken from the Vilppu head anatomy video.  I think I might have started on the wrong place with these videos, I noticed it had a chapter system that I might go back and do instead of these anatomy videos.  We'll have to see.  But I will be reviewing these notes to get them in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment