Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 29, 2013

So late so sleepy.

I ended up getting hung up on the 2nd post... i just couldn't get it to look right.  I still dont exactly know what is wrong with it, but by the time i started the 3rd drawing of it sleep really started kicking in.  So the rest were kind of rushed.  Not bad considering how sleepy I got haha.  The first one did turn out rather well.  So did the guy reaching in the air.  I think I'm starting to get my mojo back!  I just need to stick with it.

I also revived an old game idea I had.   It is a classic DnD style table top RPG game.  I worked out a few kinks in the stat system and started work on how quests might work.  I must admit, i am pretty excited.  More info on that when I can.  Till then, MORE ARTZ!

Need to keep up my training!

No comments:

Post a Comment