Thursday, September 20, 2018

Hampton STERNOMASTOIDS and figures.

REALLY CRACKIN OPEN THE ANATOMY NOW!!!
I just noticed that I didnt mention the muscles in the actual picture hmmm...


Top one was Sternomastoid
2nd one is the Pectoralis muscles
3rd row first one is Trapezius
3rd row 2nd one is Deltoids


It's really interesting to see and learn what is going on below the skin.  Hampton does an amazing job at really detailing how everything fits together.  With every lesson im kicking myself that I didn't do this stuff years ago...  But as I say in previous entries, it's better late than never!!


Then I finished off the night with some figure drawings.






Had a very productive night.  It's crazy how much all this streaming stuff has been able to help me focus. 

MORE TRAINING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment