Wednesday, September 5, 2018

More Hampton & Twitch Gems

Did some more hampton.


I'm really just following along trying to soak in as much information as i can.  He talked more on flow, gesture, symmetry and lines.  This is all very interesting but I cant wait to get into the meat and bones of anatomy!


AND I joined the Twitch Gems today!
Twitch gems is a small community ran by two good buddies of mine BreaknJake and Kaybeetries!  It's a small community designed to help promote small streamers and to just generally be a positive place for people to mingle and talk about just about anything. 

Joining communities is always an interesting thing for me.  I've been very much a solo guy on youtube for the last 10 or so years...  So joining a community feels a little different to me.  But jake and kayla are super great folks and I'm really liking how they have this community set up.  I'll give it my all and try to be as valuable of a member as I can be.  It seems to be mainly a gaming focused community, but they all have welcomed me with open arms!  What an exciting new chapter.



Thanks again for the invite Jake and Kayla!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment