Tuesday, September 18, 2018

More Loomis Head

Took some more time to learn the Loomis head by watching more of Prokos videos.




It's crazy how much since this little lesson makes.  The simple circles and lines all just kinda meet up...  Crazy! 

I must be completely honest.  There's a portion of me that's really beating myself up that I didn't take this stuff more seriously sooner.  It's all so much simpler than I thought it would be.  It's a crappy feeling, but it's better late than never.  I'm finally digging in and finishing all these and that's all that matters.

It's the old chinese proverb "The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago.  The next best time to plant a tree is now."  If i can use this new schedule of slowing down, energy, and new passion for getting better to pull myself...  I want to use this as an opportunity to show that it's never too late to get better.  It's never too late to start from the ground floor and learn.

It's never too late.

It's never too late.

It's never too late.

Must keep up my training!!

No comments:

Post a Comment