Friday, September 21, 2018

Unbelievable stream: Demboots, and Twitch Gems Affiliate Push!

Today was an unbelievable day.  I absolutely dont even know how to put into words exactly how today was....

Let's start with the lesson, then after the picture I'll get all emotional with ya for a minute.

Today's lessons were focused on the Abdominal muscles (called the abdominus)  and how they fit on the human body.  When the body is twisting and turning how it all works together.


Today was a rough day.  A rougher day than usual, in many regards.  16 years ago today my dad passed away from cancer...  Which usually doesn't bother me anymore.  I've had many this date go by many times and outside of a brief remembrance of the day I felt not too much out of the ordinary.  But for some reason it hit me pretty hard today.  Maybe all these mental breakthroughs I've had recently has affected me more deeply than I thought...  but it was a really hard morning.  Almost to the point where I almost called off the stream entirely to just go to bed early.  But...  I decided to power through.  I decided to at least give it my best effort for the night and boy was I glad I did. 

In the middle of this rough stream, it feels like the planets completely aligned in my favor.  I was raided by amazing twitch user Demboots and then everyone from the Twitch Gems community...  I got twenty freakin' followers in one night pushing me over the last requirement I needed to become affiliate.  The amount of amazing that happened that night...  It's so difficult to put into words.  Everyone was there supporting me.  It was one of the most surreal moments of my life. 

It just feels like everything is finally coming together.  Slowly im unlocking these mental blocks that have halted my progress for years...  It's amazing.

It was a very emotional night.  in a very positive way.  I couldn't possibly be more more appreciative of everybody who has helped me reach this point.  It truly has been an honor and a pleasure.  One that I do not take lightly.  Thank you all so much.

Thank you everyone... past and present.  I will continue to try my hardest o make you all proud.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment