Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feb 19

Few sketches.
Some of these were quicker than others

Kamen Rider!!!
I was supposed to do a lot more of these, but I got distracted >.<
 










I realllllly need to work on my focus.  Oh d-d-d-d-d-dear.
Tomorrow more training!!!

Buuuut...  Mokuu keeps telling me I dont want to burn myself out...  Perhaps I haven't GIVEN myself enough time to rest and reflect, maybe that's why focus has been so hard lately (aside from a few personal things that I think i have under control)  Then again, I have always struggled with focus and keeping on track with things...  hmmm...  hmm hmm hmmmm  definitely stuff to take into consideration.  Perhaps I should give my self some time off.  I am very proud of all the progress I have made thus far.

Maybe less "focused" and more free flow?  I DUNNO!  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment