Friday, February 1, 2013

Great Month

So the month of January comes to a close and what a month it's been!
Looking back at this month I'm actually a bit surprised how much I was able to do, especially compared to what little i seemed to have done back in December.

Here's hoping I can continue to build up my skills for the month of February!

But until then, here are my final drawings for this month.

An art trade with my buddy Melly/ MellmanProductions.
I really like the adventure time style and wanted to keep that in there with the last trade i did with him, and I also know he likes king dedede.  so  ICE KING DEDEDE!


Next was the result of a long conversation with a buddy of mine Razrd with a few wrestlers standing by him while he was watching a podcast.  haha

Last was a small request from my bud Shaunzy/ Bananco38
I was very happy with the way the pose turned out.

 After completing this picture, I grabbed the face from my other picture and threw it on shaunzy and also added some cat ears and tail.

Then a final tweak to this picture, I switched the face back and kept the ears and tail. :D


3 colored pics in one day, I'm rather pleased.

MORE TRAINING! MORE TECHNIQUE!
See you guys next month :D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment