Thursday, February 7, 2013

FREGGIN BREAKTHROUGH!

The time has come!  Tonight marks the night where everything falls into place! (at least in my brain)

Ideas that I have been churning for years, concepts that i've been working on for years, the whole shebang!  I cant even put into words just how amazing I feel right now.  Suggestions by people, ideas and, oh man.  This could possibly be THE project to help me move forward in whatever the heck it is that I want to do with my life.  All the pieces fit! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!  This form of story telling mixed with my brain patterns and sense of humor.  IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

It's incredibly late, but I've been jotting ideas down for hours.  Holy boots!  This has the potential to be totally amazing!  I am excite.

Now I REAAALLLLY have to buckle down and focus on my artwork if I want this project to be as amazing as I'm wanting it to be.  I know I can do it.  I MUST KEEP UP MY TRAINING! 

Glad I didn't go to bed early tonight, I would have missed out on something amazing.



~~Edit~~
Computer update,
Wasn't able to recover those files, the program i was trying was of no use (and cost more $$$ than i would be willing to pay at the moment)  I did find another program to do the same thing for free haha, but it was still of no real help.

HOWEVER!!  Stupid me forgot I had also made a backup on my portable hard drive before the fresh install... so uhh...  YESSS!!!! :D

Despite having lost the windows.old file with everything in it,  I had a back up of all my personal files on my portable.  I am happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment