Friday, August 31, 2018

DrawABox Finale...!?

After several days hard at work on this box challenge thing and managing to get to 60 (the last one is cut off and the file size is so small because the actual file size was WAY to big for blogger).  I asked jkevinyu if he thinks it would be a good idea if I he thinks it would be ok to just jump into Michael Hampton.


He said yes.

I am SO ready to start Hampton.  I've heard so many good things about him and his lessons.  If I can keep a level head and steady on focus I cant wait to see what his lessons can do for me!

I'M READY LETS ROLL!!!

Next stop.  Hampton!!



Closing thoughts on drawabox.  I'm really glad i took the time to do these lessons.  It really opened my eyes to the importance of perspective and some of my weaknesses I need to work on in the future.  I've been told by a number of people that the later drawabox lessons are very complex and that it's not really needed for what i want to learn, but I might one day check them out.  Thanks again boxman.

www.drawabox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment