Tuesday, August 28, 2018

DrawABox Lesson 1 Part 2 ELLIPSES

Working on the 2nd day of DrawAbox.  Had a bit of trouble on these.  A bit more trouble than i thought I would have had.  Drawing Ellipses.  hmmm...  It kinda feels like one of those things where you THINK you know something but then you actually try it and it's a bit more complicated than you thought you knew.

That's me with ellipses.  It feels a bit like a slap in the face to be honest.

But...  what can I say.  Not a lot really.  Other than I know another one of my weak spots that I need to work on.


First part of this was to imagine a flipping coin.  The funnel represents the angle in which you can see the coin.

Next one was to take the plane exercise from the last lesson and and draw a circle in it.  Again, much harder than i thought it would be.  But i felt the gears turning.  Lots of learning took place in this one.






Last one was to just draw Ellipses in a pastern similar to this.  I think this might be the weaker of the lessons, but I still think I learned a good deal from it.




Then I finished on some of these quick poses.


Overall a very productive day I'd say.  Learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment