Friday, August 30, 2013

Aug. 29, 2013 - FLOW FLOW FLOW! Gestures and Naga

 Unexpected Flow??
It's late again, as usual, but during tonight's sketches, I set out to try to achieve the "better" quality and flow that I am usually only able to achieve during mid to late session.  To my surprise, I think I was able to achieve that o.O.  Perhaps I was a bit calmer tonight than previous nights, perhaps I'm able to turn this mode on or off easier than I thought.  Hmmm, who knows.  I'll have to make extra note of this.  Very interesting.
 Here's NAGA AGAIN!
I had reference, but I ended up doing my own thing XD.  Not bad for having ditched the reference.  I can say that I am really digging these pupil-less eyes.  I feel that the flow from from my previous gestures also carried over.  So nice!

During my entire life it always only felt that my better drawings have always been "Happy Accidents" that i will never been able to recreate.  It's nice to finally be able to see that not only can these happy accidents be recreated, but built upon to create bigger and better things. 

Slow and steady doggy, slow and steady, gotta keep up my training!

No comments:

Post a Comment