Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 31, 2013 - July Overview - "Doggy Doggy and Doggy"

Well, I accomplished my month's goal!
The simple goal of drawing more than last month, which wasn't a hard goal at all to reach.

I also managed to finish off a few animations, get some real work done on my game (I'M MAKING A GAME), keep up my studies, did a lot of character development for a silly animation series I have planned with the current working title of "Doggy Doggy and Doggy" (it will likely change)

The idea is loosely based on the silly little birthday animations I did myself the past two years.

and


I had way more fun doing these than I thought I would, and for the past year or so I have been debating on actually turning it into a thing.  One of my problems with it's current state was telling the 3 "me"s apart, or if you should even be able to tell them apart.  After sitting down and debating things a bit, I think it would be a bit more interesting if they were in fact a bit different from each other while still carrying the same whimsical personalites.  An example that I am working with is tweaking their knowledge and intelligence on various aspects and of-course their physical appearance will have different features.  BUT OH MAN IT WILL BE GOOD!  I am so excited to start this thing up.  There are other things I want to finish before devoting more time to this silly thing, but till then I'll keep developing the other characters.  Good stuff to come.

And this is kind of relevant also.   This is where I kind of started playing around with this "style"  I'll write more about things i have planned as the project nears, but I am excite.  Cheers to another great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment