Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 21, 2014 - Bunny Pics! and figure drawings

Tis the season I suppose!
This past christmas I drew Nona in a christmasy outfit...  So I figured I'd draw her in a Bunny outfit for the easter occasion.  Might make this a thing haha.
So here she is, Bunny Nona.
 Wasn't really in much of a coloring or inking mood so i just kinda left it as a sketch.
Didn't turn out too bad.

I wanted to do another so I figured I would draw another picture of this new character Im working on.
The details on her aren't quite ironed out yet.  I just got an idea for a silly head design then ran with it a bit.  She was originally gonna be a slime character but not so sure.  I'm thinking more of silly puddy consistency.  I'm not sure if I shared these, but these are the original sketches of her from a little while back.


Then here's these 2 min figure drawings.




Hey, ya know!  Not too bad really.  That's all i can really say haha.  Not bad.  Need to do more of these.  MANY MANY MORE!

NEED TO KEEP UP MY TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment