Monday, April 28, 2014

April 27, 2014 - Favorite Monster Girl (Slime Girl)

Next Monster Girl Picture I did.
Literally did this in a few minutes haha.  But im super happy with the results.

Revisiting the Slime Girl
I wasn't exactly sure what to do for this one "Favorite Monster Girl"  Slime and Robots are probably my two favorites and I already used one of my characters for the robot, so I figured I'd redraw  one that I'd like to explore more as a character...  So...  Slime girl again!  As I said earlier, I did this one in a matter of 4 or 5 min (if even that)   My ability to pick up on shapes and forms has progressed far enough so I'm able to quickly throw out a pose and at least be able to see what is right and wrong then shape it into something that looks a little better.  Not to mention, I'm genuinely proud of that face haha.  It's not perfect, but it looks nice.  There hasn't been a lot of big updates, lots of things are going on.  Not bad things, just things to keep me busy for a while. 

Original Slime Girl can be found here
http://doggyzart.blogspot.com/2013/08/aug-25-27-2013-gestures-and-monster.html

Gotta keep moving, onward march!
MORE TRAINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment