Friday, November 30, 2012

Completion Troubles

I had this on my mind and thought I would jot it down here.

I have always had problems completing things I start.  From animations, drawings, and just about everything.  I am even noticing a bit of that here.  Well...  Kind of.  I guess it really boils down to just how "complete" a gesture drawing can be haha.  Then again, I guess they actually are complete.  But I digress, completing "full" works of art have always been a problem for me, and I see this as an opportunity to improve myself in that area. 

I don't know how soon, but I want to eventually work some time into my schedule to complete one fully colored image a night.  I know very little about coloring and color theory so I also see that as an opportunity.  I have always loved bright colors in paintings,  animation, and, cartoons if i can capture that,  OH MAN!

As always, I mustn't get ahead of myself.  I'm just thinking out loud a bit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment