Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Off Timing

I need to not do these so late.  Not too sure what the focus of these were.  It was more or less late night sleepy sketches.  I'm seriously beginning to consider jumping programs.

I mainly do these in Flash because that is the main art program I use since I do animation work.  I figured I would just use flash for these studies.  However, the more I learn about studies and how to properly do them, I'm beginning to think a different program may be in order to fully get the most out of these studies.

While flash is an amazing program for animation.  I think I might need to jump ships soon.  Lots of dudes use Sai paint tool.  I might consider investing into it.
http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/

I dunno, I may stick with flash...  We'll see what happens.  Until then, I'm off to hibernate.

No comments:

Post a Comment