Monday, June 17, 2013

June 14 - 16, 2013 Characters!!


So, I have quite a few characters and decided to draw them more.  My goal is to draw at least one of my characters every day.  So let's start out with Nona! She's kind of an important character in my stories.  I drew the character on the right from reference, then decided to try nona in that pose.  Oh Nona you silly.  She's kind of an adorable character.
Next is Leopold.
I have never actually drawn this character.  He is one of the very few serious characters I have.  He is a high ranking knight in a kingdom that is frozen in time.  Perhaps an alternate reality version of my Dogster character?  The two have a connection.


And this guy again!
I have no idea how to draw anthro characters, so there's a lot to learn before I get this one right.  Originally a character that was supposed to be me, I think I shaped him into something a little different.  We will see what happens with this guy in the future.  Currently doesnt have a name (I think)


And sketches!


Did these tonight, I was so tired during these so some didnt turn out too great.  Once again I used http://www.quickposes.com/ for the reference.

There is one more picture I drew and colored, but I'll upload that one tomorrow.  I have a bit to say about that one.

Another little tidbit of information before I end this blog.  I started watching the videos to the "Animator's Survival Kit." today.  I started with the introduction video.  I freakin love Vilppu, but man vilppu has nothing on this guys energy XD.

While watching the video, the guy said "You should know how to draw before trying to animate."  So I decided to put that series away until I finish vilppu.  Or at least the main series for him.

ALSO!!!
OVER 100 BLOG POSTS WOOO!!!
I must continue my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment