Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 22, 2013 - So I drew.

After a night of babysitting, all I wanted to do was draw...
And so I did... for 5 hours...

The first 3 were in flash and the others in photoshop.




I am SUPER pleased with the amount of time I was able to focus on art tonight.  It's super late and im super tired, but here they are!
Worth noting, the several figure studies on the right were all missing legs, so I did some of my own.

And ghost spawn with wings showed up.  And one got colored.
I'm not sure if I like the coloring job on the one I colored, so here is what i had before I colored.
and here are the figure poses of the few i added the clothes layer too.



If I can keep up focus like I did tonight.  WOW.  Huge pat on the back there me.  You did a swell job.

No comments:

Post a Comment