Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jan. 13, 2014 - Expressions

Finally managed to get the stuff I needed to fix my tablet pc.  Unfortunately it was a bust.  I tried 3 different methods but ended up bending a prong in one of the connectors.  Ah well, at least I was able to save the hard drive.  Better start looking for a replacement.

I wasn't in a very artsy mood tonight because of the tablet, but I figured I'd turn some tunes on and draw some Nona and Dogster expressions.

Actually like how these turned out, I decided to play around with giving dogster eyebrows.  Interesting thing about Dogster's expressions, I'm not exactly sure how his face works which makes things a bit odd.  Either way, I like the way they turned out.  Next time I'll try to crank out some more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment