Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan. 14, 2015 - Studies

Continuing what I started on the previous entry.  I really liked this new form of study.
Same as last time, picture on the left was the original image, next is traced while trying to understand the form and structure of the image, next one is done by looking at the image and not tracing, then last is done by removing all reference and doing from the mind.



These are really pleasing to do and I don't know why.  I can genuinely see how i can get a lot out of these and will continue doing these.  I surprised even myself with how "not absolutely terrible" some of these are.  I still have a lot to learn as far as structure and forms and such go, but when i get that going again i will better be able to apply that to these studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment