Saturday, January 24, 2015

Jan. 24, 2015 - Monster Girl Day 29, Hands, and week plans

Had a bit of a long day again but I did manage to get some decent drawings in.
First up Monster girl Day 28:
"monster girl and her significant other"
While I wouldn't really consider these two a couple.  I felt like drawing these two because they have the deepest and most fleshed out story out of any of my characters.  They may not be each other's "significant other" but they are quite significant to each other.


Then some hands.
Drew hands and Nona.

Again, long day, but I did something at least.

This coming week, I really want to give the 1000 figure sketch thing a shot.  I attempted several times in the past but was never able to finish it for silly reasons.  If there is one thing I was able to take away from those attempts, it was that it was a great way to really move forward to break out of an art block, which i still feel i have.  Slowly chiseling it down, but I think a 1000 figure attempt can work wonders for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment