Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pokemon Challenge Wartortle #8

WARTORTLE!






What an odd pokemon.  Never been a huge fan of Wartortle.  It was always just a bit odd to me.  I can respect em though.  <3

With this design I tried a pose from memory and no reference again.  Again I'm pretty surprised with how it turned out.  Not without it's flaws of-course but that's nothing that future studies cant fix.  I had noticed a habit of mine to place the torso in a forward 2/3rds rotation sometimes facing upward a bit.  This time I tried changing it up a bit by having her face left and facing down just a little.  Not too bad.  I also think that I'm getting a better understanding on how legs work.  For the longest time they were a mystery to me but now after many hours of studying them I think i finally understand them a bit.

I want to talk more about health and stuff but im actually really tired so i'll do it next time xP

No comments:

Post a Comment