Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All Nighter

Spent the entire night working on an animation.
It isn't quite done, but I'm sure i can finish it up tomorrow.

Here is an art trade I did with a good friend of mine Melly.
I wanted to give the adventure time style another shot.  I like how it turned out.




AND Here is one I did before bed. I've decided to study characters from various games and such.  And decided to start with League of Legends.  I dont play the game much, but I have nothing but respect for the art direction of the game.  I'm sure I can learn a lot from these characters.  This is the first skin of the first character.  I will probably just run down the list.

The 2nd one was an alternate pose i wanted to do for the art trade that I didnt end up using.

More training tomorrow.
I REALLY need to step my game up.  The month is coming to a close, I'd like to go out with a bang this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment