Monday, January 21, 2013

Sketches

Wanted to draw a cute little chun li.  Inspired by the freakin adorable sounds from Streetfighter X Megaman.  Squeaky little sounds haha! I LOVE IT!  The one on the left was originally going to be the pose, but I didn't like it too much.  so I finished it off like the reference.  Middle one ehhh, I wasnt feeling it.  One on the right, better buuuuut.  I'll have to retry this another tiem when im less sleepy.
 Zero reference.
I wanted to see how well i could do with zero reference.  Not bad.  No doubt improvement from buuut.  As I always say.  More room for improvement.  Even still, it's nice to note improvement.




I wasn't able to get as much drawing as much as I wanted to.  But instead of feeling bad about it, I took a moment to admire all the work I've done since I've started this little adventure.  I gave myself a nice pat on the back.  Good job me.

More training tomorrow!
I can do better.
MORE POWER MORE TECHNIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment