Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 20, 2013

Why is it that I always find myself wanting to draw and keep drawing when it's super late and I'm getting sleepy!?

It's kind of annoying.  Maybe I could make extra effort to start earlier?  Hmm... I don't know.   I'm working on too many other things at the moment.  The next few weeks I will be working on clearing off the plate a bit.  After a few of those projects are done I will focus more time into drawing and animating.  I know I really shouldn't be putting this aside, especially seeing that put it aside for all those years and I need to pounce on opportunities like this as often as I can get...  But...  I think my mind and heart are in the right place now.  I have grown a lot since my last huge art block.

As long as I keep working on it as much as I can in between projects, I should be good.

and the sketches.
These were non timed studies.   Though if i had to guess i'd say each was about 10 - 20ish minutes.
The first two, however, had no reference and were done relatively quickly.




Keep with it doggyman, you're doing good.

Thanks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment