Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 23, 2013 - Naga, and Vilppu Chapter 3? Box Forms.

Nagas!



Nagas are kind of great.  I did these tonight after another day of doing research on how to recover lost hard drive data.


I wanted to finish chapter 3 of vilppu today... however, it turns out the vilppu videos were on my drive that failed...  Here is what I completed from chapter 3.
Looking at these, I remember doing a lot more than this.  Maybe I didn't save correctly or something, I dunno.  But this is what was in my chapter 3 file.  So I suppose no Vilppu training for a while till i can figure a way to get ahold of the videos again.  I'm pretty sure I have them copied over somewhere, but I dont feel like looking for files at the moment.

Small blog, not a lot done.  But anything is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment